Monday, July 11, 2005

Questions to consider and answers to find

I find it humorous that since I started this blog I have more questions than I have answers to post.

Maybe I should run with that. Maybe my contribution to the Christian web log system is to raise questions that others can’t seem to put into words. Which if you know me is knee slapping funny because I have trouble putting my own thoughts into words. I often wish I was quicker on my feet. I often wish I was more intelligent. Thank God he gave me an extra dose of common sense or I would be forced to become .

How do you define success? Success as a Christian? Success in the work place? Success in life?

How do you know where you are going if you don’t have a vision statement? Sure businesses have vision statements, why not an individual?

Each of those questions lead to more questions. I will attempt to find answers to those and others. Help through pray and links will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: